Discover the world's first national park with Eco-Tour Adventures. Explore off the beaten path to truly understand Yellowstone National Park. Embark on a tour of discovery to see firsthand the geological wonders and the multitude of wildlife that Yellowstone National Park has to offer. Our experienced guides with their local knowledge will take you to the wildlife hotspots to observe and photograph the abundant wildlife. You will view Old Faithful and some of the other 10,000 thermal features of the park. Viewing and understanding geysers, hot springs, mud pots, and fumaroles (steam vents) bring one back in time to the creation of the world. Depending on interests we will take short hikes on easy terrain and boardwalks to explore the small living wonders of the Yellowstone area. It is our mission to connect you to this breathtaking area and to leave a lasting impression on you and your family. We will depart the town of Jackson close to sunrise to take advantage of the early morning light, to observe the animals during one of their more active times of the day. Traveling north through Yellowstone we have many options for destinations. Old Faithful and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone are two options that are popular. We can see both in a day if desired. A tasty lunch is included in this tour option. We will enjoy lunch at the Historic Old Faithful Inn or at the Canyon Lodge. Animals that abound here and that are observed during many of our guided eco-tours in Yellowstone National park include moose, elk, bison, mule deer, wolves, black bears, grizzly bears, bald eagles, and trumpeter swans just to name a few. Topics of conversation on our eco-tours include animal behavior, animal adaptations, geology of the area, and cultural history of this special place to name a few.
What's included PLAY OUR VIDEO
- An Experienced and knowledgeable guide to give you a in-depth introduction to this great place we call Yellowstone National park
- Professional quality Binoculars and Spotting Scopes
- Visual aides to help with a hands-on learning approach
- Pickup in the town of Jackson at convenient meeting place or at your hotel in town.
- A light breakfast and a wide variety of snacks that are locally produced and organic when possible
- We will enjoy a tasty lunch and the ambiance of the historic dining room at the Old Faithful Inn or Canyon Lodge.
- Hot and Cold beverages
- A comfortable 4x4 safari style vehicle where everyone is guaranteed a window seat
Customizable Days. May-October, depending on road conditions/closures.
We can accommodate private groups up to 10.
Call for pricing; 307-690-9533
Customize your trip! 307-690-9533
We are focused on creating the best experience possible for all of our guests. From hiring the best guides, providing the best foods, and making sure every detail is covered, we are here for you! You may be here only once, so lets do it right the first time. We are a small company with three vehicles. We like to keep our operation on the smaller side to keep quality high!
- We provide vehicles with Roof Hatches for safe and unobstructed viewing.
- All of our vehicles are 4 Wheel drive. This comes in handy for both winter and summer seasons. There are roads in Grand Teton National Park that in the summer require 4 Wheel Drive Vehicles. We don’t want you to miss anything!
- In all of vehicles everyone is granted a window seat! Everyone gets a great view. There is always plenty of room for jackets, camera gear, backpacks etc…
- In our larger van there are no uncomfortable benches that are hard to get in and out of. We have installed comfortable captain chairs.
- We use PA systems when needed, have installed cup holders, have stools for easier access, and our guides are always willing to help you in and out of the vehicle.
We use very high quality Brunton Optics. Brunton is based out of Boulder, Co. We chose to use this company because of the quality optics that they provide and because they are a regional company. We use their Eterna 8x45 for wildlife and their 11x45 for birding. These binoculars retail for $530, so they are not take home souvenirs. We feel, when it comes to optics, you get what you pay for. Everyone will get their own pair to use for the tour and we have children binoculars as well. When that wolf pack is at a distance we will set up one of our Brunton Full Size Eterna Spotting Scopes. This scope has a magnification from 20-60 power!
Some folks like a hands on learning approach! We provide teaching opportunity as well. On tours we like to use all our senses. Our naturalists kits help provide the opportunity to touch and see different items up-close without compromising safety. Our kits contain antlers, pelts, claws, horns, unique stones, reproduced Native American tools and artifacts for your exploratory side! All items were collected outside of the National Parks or purchased. It is prohibited to take anything out of the parks.
- We provide a Wildlife Sightings List for the participants in your tour fill out if you like. You take home a copy and we keep a copy for our records.
- Your Children will love our “Children’s Activity book”. They can work on this during the tour or take it home for latter. This book is filled with crosswords, coloring pages, matching games, wildlife bingo, and other engaging activities. You provide the child and we provide the book and crayons.
- All of our guides carry CB Radios. As the day unfolds, we don’t want you to miss any great wildlife sightings. All day long our guides are in contact sharing sightings with each other. When the location and timing is right we will head to that active wildlife hotspot for uninterrupted viewing.
- We provide iPads on all tours that are filled with maps, wildlife photos, diagrams, animal sounds and other visual aids to enhance your learning experience.
- We at EcoTour Adventures take our Coffee seriously. This is why we grind Jackson Hole Great Northern’s organic beans for you every morning. We will serve your coffee from our vacuum insulated French Press Craft while in the park watching the sun to rise. Don’t worry we also stock a selection of organic teas and hot chocolate.
Book Your Trip Today!
Call (307) 690 - 9533
for more details or customized private trips.