Wildlife enthusiasts won’t stop talking about our two-day intensive tour in Grand Teton National Park. We’ll spend two full days exploring the park’s best habitats for viewing wildlife, many of which are off the beaten path and away from large crowds. Maximize your wildlife viewing experience and minimize your driving time by joining one of our knowledgeable and professional guides for this fantastic in-depth introduction to Grand Teton National Park and its entire splendor.
Our two-day Grand Teton Tour is exclusively private and catered specifically to your groups' interests and desires. We recommend starting each full day at sunrise and ending at sunset, to fully maximize your time in the park and to hit all of the best wildlife hot spots, including Willow Flats and the Oxbow Bend of Snake River, two of the richest riparian areas around. We’ll focus on spending as much time as possible outside of the vehicle and two full days will give us the opportunity to seek out the plethora of wildlife species that call Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole home. We will enjoy quality time observing and learning about these amazing creatures. We’ll enjoy lunch daily at either a park lodge or picnic style in a beautiful location and we encourage our guests to spend the early afternoons joining us on a short and easy naturalist walk to get a closer view of the park’s unique ecosystem. Before returning to our accommodations for the night and as the park quiets down, we’ll head out for an evening drive and wildlife viewing expedition. EcoTour guides share an unbeatable passion and expertise of the area. They are dedicated to your enjoyment of the excursion and will act as your own private interpreter on topics like wildlife, history, and geology.
What's included PLAY OUR VIDEO
- A dedicate EcoTours guide who is professionally trained and enthusiastic about your enjoyment of Grand Teton National Park.
- High quality binoculars and spotting scopes.
- Wide selection of organic and locally produced snacks.
- All meals (including breakfast, lunch, and dinner) provided at either a park lodge or picnic style.
- Hot and cold beverages throughout the day.
- Organic french press coffee for the early mornings.
- One night of accommodation either within or very close to the park and adjacent to some of the best wildlife habitats. Options are based on our guest’s budgets and interests. Book at least a year in advance for the best availability.
- A customized 4x4 safari style vehicle, equipped with sliding windows and roof hatches for ideal photo opportunities.
- Naturalist hikes that can accommodate any fitness ability.
- Pick up/Drop off at your accommodations in Jackson.
- Park entry passes.
Two Full Days (appx. 8-12 hrs each day). Season: Mid-April to Early November, but we recommend the spring and fall months for the best wildlife viewing conditions.
Any size group. Custom tours are always exclusively private.
Pricing varies based on number of participants. Example: Group of 4 $3,875. Call for pricing.
We are focused on creating the best experience possible for all of our guests. From hiring the best guides, providing the best foods, and making sure every detail is covered, we are here for you! You may be here only once, so lets do it right the first time. We are a small company with three vehicles. We like to keep our operation on the smaller side to keep quality high!
- We provide vehicles with Roof Hatches for safe and unobstructed viewing.
- All of our vehicles are 4 Wheel drive. This comes in handy for both winter and summer seasons. There are roads in Grand Teton National Park that in the summer require 4 Wheel Drive Vehicles. We don’t want you to miss anything!
- In all of vehicles everyone is granted a window seat! Everyone gets a great view. There is always plenty of room for jackets, camera gear, backpacks etc…
- In our larger van there are no uncomfortable benches that are hard to get in and out of. We have installed comfortable captain chairs.
- We use PA systems when needed, have installed cup holders, have stools for easier access, and our guides are always willing to help you in and out of the vehicle.
We use very high quality Brunton Optics. Brunton is based out of Boulder, Co. We chose to use this company because of the quality optics that they provide and because they are a regional company. We use their Eterna 8x45 for wildlife and their 11x45 for birding. These binoculars retail for $530, so they are not take home souvenirs. We feel, when it comes to optics, you get what you pay for. Everyone will get their own pair to use for the tour and we have children binoculars as well. When that wolf pack is at a distance we will set up one of our Brunton Full Size Eterna Spotting Scopes. This scope has a magnification from 20-60 power!
Some folks like a hands on learning approach! We provide teaching opportunity as well. On tours we like to use all our senses. Our naturalists kits help provide the opportunity to touch and see different items up-close without compromising safety. Our kits contain antlers, pelts, claws, horns, unique stones, reproduced Native American tools and artifacts for your exploratory side! All items were collected outside of the National Parks or purchased. It is prohibited to take anything out of the parks.
- We provide a Wildlife Sightings List for the participants in your tour fill out if you like. You take home a copy and we keep a copy for our records.
- Your Children will love our “Children’s Activity book”. They can work on this during the tour or take it home for latter. This book is filled with crosswords, coloring pages, matching games, wildlife bingo, and other engaging activities. You provide the child and we provide the book and crayons.
- All of our guides carry CB Radios. As the day unfolds, we don’t want you to miss any great wildlife sightings. All day long our guides are in contact sharing sightings with each other. When the location and timing is right we will head to that active wildlife hotspot for uninterrupted viewing.
- We provide iPads on all tours that are filled with maps, wildlife photos, diagrams, animal sounds and other visual aids to enhance your learning experience.
- We at EcoTour Adventures take our Coffee seriously. This is why we grind Jackson Hole Great Northern’s organic beans for you every morning. We will serve your coffee from our vacuum insulated French Press Craft while in the park watching the sun to rise. Don’t worry we also stock a selection of organic teas and hot chocolate.
Book Your Trip Today!
Call (307) 690 - 9533
for more details or customized private trips.