Pristine Grand Teton National Park and the Jackson Hole wilderness await you on this full day wildlife excursion with EcoTour Adventures. We’ll take the entire day to observe and photograph wildlife, and explore this complex eco-system. You’ll be accompanied by a professional guide who has an unparalleled passion for the area, a genuine interest in sharing his or her knowledge and a dedication to your enjoyment of the day.
The full day Grand Teton National Park tour will begin close to sunrise to maximize the hours of the day when wildlife is most active. Your naturalist guide will seek out wildlife hotspots, often off the beaten path on unmarked dirt roads in our comfortable 4wheel drive safari vehicles. Make use of our high quality spotting scopes and binoculars to peak in on the daily habits of local fauna, including moose, elk, bison, pronghorn antelope, mule deer, wolves, black bears, grizzly bears, bald eagles, and trumpeter swans.
After a morning session of uninterrupted wildlife observation, we’ll enjoy a picnic lunch on the shore of Jackson Lake or another scenic location. After a relaxing lunch, we’ll continue to explore the natural landscape of the park and if desired by the group, we’ll embark on a short walk on one of the lesser known trails, along easy terrain, to observe the smaller wonders of this park. Make sure to pick your expert guide’s brain on topics like animal behavior, animal adaptations, geology of the area, local botany, and the cultural history of this special place.
- Experienced guide and naturalist, dedicated to giving you a memorable day in the Tetons.
- High quality binoculars and spotting scopes.
- Pickup and Drop off in town at your hotel or a convenient meeting place.
- A light breakfast and a nice variety of snacks that are locally produced, and organic when possible.
- A lunch to remember in a park lodge or museum, with views of the Tetons.
- Hot and Cold beverages available.
- Comfortable 4x4 vehicle where everyone is guaranteed a window seat.
- Visual aids and field guides to help with a hands on learning approach.
All Day (appx. 8 hrs). Pickup times vary with the season. Season: Year-round.
Maximum of 7 guests per tour. Every guest is guarantee a window seat. We can accommodate private groups up to 10.
Adults $225, Children (10 and under) $190.
Private Rates: Full Day $1125 for a group of 1-5, $1575 for a group of 6-10
Starting June 1st 2019
Adults $240, Children (10 and under) $205.
Private Rates: Full Day $1,200 for a group of 1-5, $1,680 for a group of 6-10
Customize Your Tour
We can accomodate a variety of tours - call us to find out what we can do for you: 307-690-9533
We are focused on creating the best experience possible for all of our guests. From hiring the best guides, providing the best foods, and making sure every detail is covered, we are here for you! You may be here only once, so lets do it right the first time.
- We provide vehicles with Roof Hatches for safe and unobstructed viewing.
- All of our vehicles have 4 Wheel drive and studded tires, essential for winter travel in Yellowstone.
- In all of vehicles everyone is granted a window seat! Everyone gets a great view. There is always plenty of room for jackets, camera gear, backpacks etc…
- In our larger van there are no uncomfortable benches that are hard to get in and out of. We have installed comfortable captain chairs.
- We use PA systems when needed, have installed cup holders, have stools for easier access, and our guides are always willing to help you in and out of the vehicle.
We are proud to partner with Lander, Wyoming-based Maven Optics - a local, direct to consumer company specializing in award-winning, world class optics. Each guest has access to Maven B or C Series (8x42) binoculars for personal use throughout the tour. S Series spotting scopes (25-50x magnification) are also available for viewing wildlife from afar. And, to help preserve the memory of your adventure, we capture all the action with PhoneSkope spotting scope adaptors, sending you home with photos and video!
Our naturalist kits help provide the opportunity to touch and see different items up-close including antlers, pelts, claws, horns, and more. All items were collected or purchased outside of the National Parks, it is prohibited to take anything out of the parks.
- We provide a Wildlife Sightings List for the participants in your tour fill out if you like. You take home a copy and we keep a copy for our records.
- Your Children will love our “Children’s Activity book”. They can work on this during the tour or take it home for later. This book is filled with crosswords, coloring pages, matching games, wildlife bingo, and other engaging activities. You provide the child and we provide the book and crayons.
- All of our guides carry Radios to aid in sharing wildlife sightings. When the location and timing is right we will head to that active wildlife hotspot for uninterrupted viewing.
- We provide iPads on all tours that are filled with maps, wildlife photos, diagrams, animal sounds and other visual aids to enhance your learning experience.
- We at EcoTour Adventures take our Coffee seriously. This is why we brew Snake River Roasting CO. organic beans for you every morning. We will serve your coffee from our vacuum insulated French Press Craft while in the park watching the sun to rise. We also stock a selection of organic teas and hot chocolate.
Book Your Trip Today!
Call (307) 690 - 9533
for more details or customized private trips.